Friday, March 3, 2017

  1. Skate park
  2. 2x fail
  3. Victory
Oh no Iḿ going to jump that ramp and do a 3.60 at the same time.  That is impossible for me, well here go´s nothing.  I was going at the speed of lightning well, that was what it felt like.  At this speed a snail could overtake me. At least I was safe, for now at least.

I hadn't seen the massive hill, my reflexes weren't quick enough.  Now I was going the speed of lightning. I didn't even think of jumping of my brother sterd at me in shock he fought I wouldn't do it.  I sourd into space I tried to do a 3.60 but… I failed so I tried it again same rizolt.

For the third time I was on the move, going at the speed of light. I didn't even reach the hill and I was going that speed.  I hit the ramp, I fought I was flying. ¨♬for the first time in forever I did a 3.60♬.¨ I felt famous all around the world I did it I actually did it

Skateboard Skateboarders ...

No comments:

Post a Comment