Friday, March 24, 2017

The Light Pardy

Here at the light pardy there are so many sights and sounds and the air smelt like hot dogs. some of the rides were beyond it was so cool. The place looked like a bombs had gone off, and yet I had nothing to do. Even so there was so much to do I couldn't do anything. Oh woe is me.

But I had one thing in mind. Even the sound of them sounded cool, the go carts,  they are so cool you get to drive around in them and race ecover and ofer stoth like that. Begging my mum to give me some money, I begged her for like two minutes or something anyway you get the deal so as I was saying I begged her until she finally gave me some money. I was so excited I nearly blew my socks off. It has been years since I did this, so it is very touchy, oh great i'm getting all emotional wate I'm going off the story I better get back on page. This might take awhile I just need to get my pen, and my book, ok I'm back now on to the story I was so excited, hugged mum before I left, so I sprinted in The line… this might take a minute or two. Now in front I jump in too one of the colorful cars and put the pedal to the middle so the was the best experience in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment